So, the title of this post may have you thinking.. since when was there a dupe for Mac fix plus? Is it good quality? NIVEA TONER? wtf.
I know, I know, I thought the same too, but YES, its true!! I was doing a bit of research and it turns out that many toners have the exact same ingredients as Mac Fix Plus, in particular the Nivea Refreshing Toner which has identical ingredients, such as glycerin and hydrogenated caster oil, to name but a few. You can buy empty spray bottles from most drug stores like Superdrug or Boots which you can pour the toner into to make it easier for using.
But..what can you use the Nivea toner for tho?? Well hunny, heres the answers:
- You can use it before applying makeup which will prep the skin, making it firmer and feeling more refreshed.
- You can also use it to dampen your beauty blender, which will help sheer out the foundation and give the skin a more natural finish.
- You can also spray it after the application of foundation and powder, which will blend the two products together, making your makeup last longer throughout the day, as well as making it look less ‘cakey’ and chalky – i love this step because i feel like it makes me look more alive and less dull.. a must have for a Monday morning!
- Also, you can spray it onto an eye shadow brush, particularly when using glitters, which will help the eye shadow to stand out being more bold and pigmented.
- Finally, you can spray it into a pot of gel liner which has dried up and it will be as good as new! – However, i prefer to use eye drops for this, trust me girl they work amazing!!!
BUT WAITTTT.. A DUPE FOR A DUPE?????
Yeah girl.. you heard me right. I found this toner in Tesco a while back and honestly it is my go to, forget Elemis and Clarins, this shit is THE shit. This little bottle of magic has almost the same ingredients as the Mac and Nivea toners at only £2!! – love that.
SO..thats the end of this post! Thankyou as always for taking the time to read this, i hope you learned some new things & it would mean the world to me if you could like, comment or follow..yall would be the realest!
All my love,